The Luxembourg Psychological Society (SLP) consists of active members, associate members and honorary members [cf. statutes].
To become an active member, it is mandatory to:
1) apply as a prospective new ACTIVE member using the online PSYLUX registration service here;
2) be a holder of (a) a Luxembourg certificate of secondary education (or a foreign certificate that is officially recognized as equivalent by the Luxembourg Ministry of Education) and (b) a diploma obtained after a complete cycle of at least 4 years of university studies with psychology as a main branch. The diploma must be inscribed in the national register of higher education degrees (Registre des Titres d'Enseignement Supérieur) [download inscription form] – see also: [inscription - Registre des Titres d'Enseignement Supérieur] and [official brochure];
3) formally commit yourself to observe and respect the SLP code of ethics [French version];
4) send the following documents to the executive board: (a) a certified copy of the diploma of university studies in psychology, (b) a copy of the certificate of inscription in the national register of higher education degrees, and (c) a filled-out copy of the ethics pledge/PSYLUX consent form [download];
5) pay the annual subscription fee of 30 € to the SLP postal cheque account (upon acceptance of your application), LU97 1111 0536 7837 0000 (IBAN).
Persons without formal qualification (i.e. no master's degree) in psychology as well as psychology students may become associate members (with consultative status).
Eligibility for associate membership requires:
1) payment of the annual subscription fee of 30 € to the SLP postal cheque account , LU97 1111 0536 7837 0000 (IBAN);
2) application as a prospective new ASSOCIATE member using the online PSYLUX registration service here.
Associate members are in general entitled to the privileges of active members, including attendance at meetings, but they may take no part in the government of the society.
Student membership implies the obligation to observe and respect the SLP ethical code [download].
Honorary membership may be bestowed on persons lending financial and moral support or having made important contributions to the advancement of psychology as a professional or academic discipline.
Postal cheque account for payment of membership fees
LU97 1111 0536 7837 0000 (IBAN)