Organisme de formation agréé par arrêté ministériel du 10.08.2016
« Back to the list
- my profileDisplay nameMarc SteinStatusPsychologistJobtypeEmployedFinancial participationNon refundableLanguagesLuxembourgish, French, German, EnglishAccept traineesBachelor in Psychology, Master in Psychology, Doctorate in PsychologyWorking methodAssistance & psycho-social care exclusively for police employees!
Field of work :
Clinical Psychology (psycho-social care for police officers)
Work- & Organisational Psychology (recruitment, training,.)
Crisis- & Disaster PsychologyAboutAbout / BioAfter having obtained in 1995 my psychological diploma at the ULB (Brussels), I worked for 2,5 years as clinical psychologist at the Hôpital Neuropsychiatrique in Ettelbruck.
Working since 1997 for Luxembourg Police, I could set up a psychological unit (SPSY).
SLP Member since 1999
The working field of the SPSY is very broad and covers several areas of applied psychology: from clinical psychology to work & organisational psychology, not to forget criminology and crisis psychology.
I'm also a member of the EFPA (European Federation for Psychologists’ Associations) Standing Committee Disaster, Crisis and Trauma Psychology since 2005.
- ExpertiseTarget groupsOtherReason for counselingOtherArea of expertiseWork and Organizational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Disaster Psychology, Army and Police Psychology, Forensic PsychologyMore InfoMore infoThe psychological unit is exclusively dedicated to police employees. Exceptionally, it can assist external citizens.
* Training concerning psychological topics f. ex. conflict resolution, communication, victim aid, personnel management, etc ...
* Support and counselling concerning personal, professional and family matters
* Psychological support after a potentially traumatic event like firearm use, severe accident, disaster, hostage taking, etc.
* Scientific studies about psychological aspects of policework
* Psychological expertise and profiling during investigations
* Internal / external trainings and awareness raising campaigns
- MapOrganisation 1Organisation 1Service Psychologique Police Grand-DucaleAddress 1Findel Business CenterAccessibility 1Accessible for disabled personsTel 1+352 244 242 826Organisation 2Organisation 2Genee Postadress: Police Grand-Ducale Direction Générale Service Psychologique Cité policière Grand-Duc Henri Complexe A, route de Trèves L-2957 Luxembourg
- Contact form